ODBC error 1114

From: <mmoore96_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 7 Sep 2001 20:19:17 GMT

I'm fighting with ODBC. MS Access works fine but my 3rd party application throws the ODBC 1114 couldn't load sqresus.dll. I read the stuff on Metalink and past posts on this subject and tried it all. I've tried a several different versions of the odbc driver and even blew away my Oracle 8 install and reinstalled. I'm still getting this 1114 error. Anybody have a solution?

TIA
Mike