Deploying a java stored procedure using JDeveloper. How do I select the methods that will be a procedure?

From: Don <dchamber_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 6 Sep 2001 20:44:05 -0500

[Quoted] I have created a java class with a method that I want to make a stored function. This method returns a value therefore it is a and function not a procedure.
I'm using JDeveloper and when I try to deploy I am given the option to choose which methods should be a stored procedure. I only see methods that are static and return void. My method returns a java class. The documentation states that methods that are public static are shown and my mehod is public static.
What am I doing wrong?
Can my return type be a java class?

Thanks,

   Don Received on Fri Sep 07 2001 - 03:44:05 CEST

Original text of this message