Re: Latest Oracle DB Version for Linux? (MandrakeLinux 8.0)

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 06:27:24 +1000

"Vladimir M. Zakharychev" <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com> wrote in message news:9n7ulo$4lt$1_at_babylon.agtel.net...
> One *slight* correction:

Not sure it needed correcting. If you read the entire thread again, it runs as follows:

"What version will run on Linux, particularly Mandrake?"
"I've just installed it on SuSe"
"Is it still available on the website"
"Yes".

The installation for SuSe *is* still available on the website.

But yes, it is always worth clarifying (as technet clearly does) that SuSe is the only supported distro of Linux on which 9i can be installed.

Regards
HJR