Need help with Oracle Purchasing customization

From: David Ellis <EllisD_at_bvsg.com>
Date: 6 Sep 2001 13:13:25 -0700

I am very new to Oracle Applications and have been asked to figure out how to make a customization to the PO screen. What is being asked for is to have the PO revision be incremented whenever a change to the PO is made, including adding or changing an attachment to the PO header or a line item.

What I am asking for help on is how to determine when the attachment has been added or changed, so I can do the revision increment.

I think I know how to bump the revision when the PO is saved, though I wouldn't mind hearing how to do that too if someone wants to take the time to help a newbie out.

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thank you,

David Ellis Received on Thu Sep 06 2001 - 22:13:25 CEST

Original text of this message