Re: calling a external Java method from PL/SQL

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:43:40 +0400

Hmm,

can you please explain the reason why this class cannot be loaded into the database? methods that take strings and return string are perfectly loadable into 8i and callable from pl/sql (with wrapper using varchar2 for string parameters and result). Also, if it is mandatory that class is not loaded into the db, can you implement the algorithm in C or C++?

--

Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com

Dynamic PSP(tm) - the first true RAD toolkit for Oracle-based internet applications. All opinions are mine and do not necessarily go in line with those of my employer.