SQL Plus PL/SQL "break" question

From: Jon Schlatter <*jon-schlatter_at_stamats.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:10:41 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is it possible to perform more than one "break" for a report with SQL Plus? [Quoted] I am working on a report that would be much more readable if I can reduce the amount of "duplicate" listings. Here is what it looks like now.
clientname1       acctexec     projectno1     jobno1
[Quoted]                          acctexec     projectno2    jobno1
                        acctexec     projectno 2    jobno3

clientname2       acctexec     projectno1     jobno1
                         acctexec     projectno1    jobno2
                        acctexec     projectno1     jobno3

Here what I would like to see if possible.

clientname1       acctexec     projectno1    jobno1
                                           projectno2    jobno1
                                                               jobno1

clientname2       acctexec     projectno1   jobno1
                                                              jobno2
                                                              jobno3

[Quoted] As if it isn't obvious, I am a newbie. I hope I am asking this clearly enough.
TIA for the help!
Jon Received on Wed Sep 05 2001 - 22:10:41 CEST

Original text of this message