Using OCI

From: Werner Gerstmayr <Werner.Gerstmayr_at_stb-ag.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 09:21:58 +0200

Hi,
I'm trying to define
an array of structures for the output from my select-list. And I have the following question:

Do I have to OCIDefineByPos() every
member of my structure, and then pass every corresponding handle to OCIDefineArrayOfStruct()? Like for every structure member I do one "ByPos" and one "ArrayOfStruct" call?

Or do I just OCIDefine the whole structure? What datatype do I then use in "ByPos" call?

I failed to find any additional information on this topic except OCI Programmers Guide, which is very brief on this topic.
Thats why I would be really glad if you
could help me resolve this question or
just point to any other source of information on it.

Thanks a lot,
Werner. Received on Wed Sep 05 2001 - 09:21:58 CEST

Original text of this message