Oracle Forms on a hardware terminal (VT-220)

From: Mattias Wahlberg <mattias_at_idnetsystem.se>
Date: 4 Sep 2001 05:41:49 -0700

Hi!

[Quoted] We are a company developing software for handheld terminals (PSC, Denso, Fujitsu etc.). One of our clients wish to run an application written in Oracle Forms on a handheld. We have a VT-220 terminal emulator software for that platform. The problem is, the client uses a feature to output messages on line 25. But line 25 doesn't exist in pure VT-220 environemnts? Is this something you can configure from within Oracle Forms? We don't have in-house knowledge of Oracle products therefore we are turning to you out there...

Hoping for some help on this issue,

Mattias Wahlberg
IDNet AB
http://www.idnetsystem.se