Re: Graphical Oracle client for Linux

From: Manuel Valladares <mavallad_at_yahoo.es>
Date: 31 Aug 2001 08:54:02 -0700

Try TOra, it is free although I think you need the QT libraries. There is also a static version, that maybe it has the QT libraries linked.

The web page is http://www.globecom.net/tora/. Take a look at it, I think it is very nice. They have just released the 1.0 version.

Manuel Valladares
mavallad_at_yahoo.es