Re: DBDiff with generating Update Script(B

From: Stephan Langer(B <slanger_at_dixi-wc.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:31:44 +0200

Hallo Michael,

Import doesn't drop already existing objects. ignore=y only means, that import will continue after failed creation of an object. Simplest suolution is to drop (cascade) and recreate the user, or , if you have some object-privileges to keep, drop all objects in the schema before importing.

hth
Stephan

--
Mit freundlichen Gr$B|_(Ben