Developer 6i Web Performance/Feasibility Question

From: Alex <office_at_gosch.com-nospam>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:50:58 +0100

Developer 6i Web Performance/Feasibility Question

  we are starting a new project implementing an intranet web application. Planned setup Developer 6i, 9iAS, Oracle 8.1.7. Although there is a lot of white paper stuff about performance and load management issues, there are some feasibility concerns in the project team.

  Therefore I have some general questions:   1.) Are there experiences with complex Developer 6i web applications with up to 3000 concurrent users ?
  2.) What are the estimated Hard- and Software requirenments for such an application ?
  3.) Are there any similar reference projects around ? Are there any Web forms applications (demos) available on the internet ?

  thanx in advance
  Alex Received on Mon Aug 27 2001 - 13:50:58 CEST

Original text of this message