Re: Download free software

From: ChetWest <chetwest_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Aug 2001 15:02:59 -0700

"Er Pazzo" <erpazzo_at_pazzoville.it> wrote in message news:<9m6ie4$fno$1_at_pegasus.tiscalinet.it>...
> As I'm new in Oracle, can someone tell me where can I
> download free developing tools?
> I now use Oracle Personal Edition on my PC before going to use Oracle C/S 8i
> in my
> school here in Rome.
> Does my administrator has to buy Developer 2000 (it's not cheap here in
> Italy) ?
>
> Thank you

Try registering at technet.oracle.com and downloading software from there. If you need to, you can even order software packs for a couple of hundred dollars. Either way, these tools are free for learining...but if you plan to use your developed products your will need to purchase a copy.

Chet West Received on Mon Aug 27 2001 - 00:02:59 CEST

Original text of this message