FORMS query problems. HELP ME

From: Guglielmo & Monica <monicaeguglielmo_at_libero.it>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 13:27:37 GMT

Hi to everybody.
[Quoted] I have developed a form composed of 3 block multirecord that they work on a VIEW composed (in UNION) of 20 fields.
My form to the departure effects a query and, in operation of the content of some fields, color the background of some fields.The same form to time effects a query that the final consumer you/he/she can define to his/her liking.
My problem is the following: employ around 25 seconds to perform the query of around 300 records!!
how do I let make faster my trial without impacts with the DB?

Thanks in advance for your collaboration and excuse me for my English

Guglielmo Received on Sun Aug 26 2001 - 15:27:37 CEST

Original text of this message