Brio 6.2

From: Brian Sheehan <brian_sheehan_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 02:11:24 +0100

I am upgrading a query from the 5.5 version of Brio to the 6.2 version. The problem is that in the 5.5 query I use the results of a subquery as input data to run the main query, however this does not work in 6.2. The 6.2 version forces me to include the subquery in the same query as my main query, and while processing the first query correctly, the results for the main query (based on the first results) become distorted as too many rows are returned. It appears to be that the joins between the results of the subquery and the columns of the table used for the main query are not fully adhered to.
Anyone know a way around this? Received on Sun Aug 26 2001 - 03:11:24 CEST

Original text of this message