Re: Enterprise Manager on Linux

From: Patrick Greville-Morris <patrick.greville-morris_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 07:21:44 +0200

Check the bin directory, assuming that you know where the oracle home is and that your profile is correctly configured.

If you still cannot find the oemapp and emca executables then the chances are that they where not installed.

OMS is not always a default installation option so it is possible that you do not have them.
If possible start the Oracle universal installer (sometimes it is installed on the server) the executable is called 'runInstaller' from here you can check what is actually installed.
You can have the OMS installed on a client connecting to a repository on the database.

Patrick