9iAS and developer tools not supported on Windows 2000 Terminal Server

From: David Ball <dgb_at_y12.doe.gov>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:13:01 -0400

Hi,

    We have 9iAS and Forms 6i installed on a Windows 2000 Terminal Server. The 8.1.7 database is on VMS. All is working fine using NCD thin clients except the "web previewer" in form builder; however, Oracle tells use that 9iAS and Forms 6i are not supported on Windows 2000 Terminal Server. That means that we will have to buy another server, one for terminal server and one for 9ias. Also, the developers will have to operate from PCs, not thin clients. Has anyone else run into this dilemma?

    Thanks,
Dave Ball Received on Wed Aug 22 2001 - 19:13:01 CEST

Original text of this message