Re: How do I return a recordset from a stored procedure

From: HenryH <gumzilla_at_voicenet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 19:15:15 GMT

Phil Goden wrote:

> Thanks cindy
>
> The link provided answers to most of the problems that I have been
> experiecing with oracle's stored procedure.
>
> Phil
>
> "C. Ferguson" <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com> wrote in message
> > See:
> > http://osi.oracle.com/~tkyte/ResultSets/index.html
> > and be sure to browse around the rest of that site. Also, browse the link
> > provided by Jim.
> >
> > Tom's a great guy who has always shown patience and details in the anwers
> he
> > supplies.
> >
> > enjoy,
> > cindy
> >
> > Phil Goden wrote:
> >
> > > I have looked at these newsgroups and have looked in several books but
> non
> > > seems to address my question. Stored procedures seems to only get half
> > > page in all the books I have looked at so far.
> > >
> > > "Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-family_at_home.com> wrote in message
> > > This
> looked
> > > on

> query

> > > result

You also might want to look at the book "Oracle 8i & Java From Client/Server to E-Commerce" by Bonazzi & Stokol. It covers this topic in great detail, and provides plenty of examples and explanations. It covers ORacle packages in general, as well as calling stored functions and procedures, as well as calling via JDBC and JSP. It is very thorough and very worthwhile.

HenryH Received on Sun Aug 19 2001 - 21:15:15 CEST

Original text of this message