Re: File 'rwbdexpq' not found

From: Joost Bataille <bataille_at_ic.uva.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:42:26 +0200

[Quoted] Hello Av,

this is a known bug, you can find it on Metalink if you search for 'rwbdexpq'. The solution is to upgrade the Reports runtime to a higher version , for example 6.0.35.0. This bug does not appear in a developers installation so you could also install Reports Designer on the clients. Not a very nice solution, though.

Good luck, Joost