Re: Basic Security & form printing questions.

From: Joost Bataille <bataille_at_ic.uva.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:16:48 +0200

Hello JCR,

I can only answer the first part of your question, I don't know what you mean in the second.

You can give your 10 database users different roles. Forms is able to adjust the menu to those roles: for each item in the menu you can define which roles are able to see or access it. You have to create a view for this, there is a script called frm60sec.sql or something like that (I would have to check that).

Hope this helps.
Greetings, Joost