Re: File 'rwbdexpq' not found

From: Joost Bataille <bataille_at_ic.uva.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:10:39 +0200

Hello Av,
I have experienced this problem too and I've found out that it's a known bug, you can find it on Metalink.
There are two solutions:
1. You propably didn't encounter this bug on your own computer because you have installed Reports runtime and Reports Builder. If you install Reports Builder on the clients, the problem will be gone. Not a nice solution, I think.
2. You can upgrade the Reports runtime to a newer version for example 6.0.35.0. That's gonna fix it.That's what I did, anyway.

Good luck, Joost