Re: SQLoader and CR/LF

From: John Peterson <johnp_at_azstarnet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:51:54 -0700

Jacek,

I had the same trouble a while back, and the only suitable answer I discovered was the "str" directive for the INFILE command. And I was only able to use this because my data was fairly regular at the termination point (I had a semi-colon right before the NL/CR).

So, in my control file, I had something like:

INFILE "MyFile" "str X'3B0A'"

I don't know if that's applicable for you, but it might be something to investigate.

Good luck!

John Peterson