Re: Error when running DBMS_DDL.ANALYZE_OBJECT in PL/SQL package

From: Fred Pierce <fpierce_at_avialantic.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:42:21 GMT

Probably you're missing ANALYZE ANY. The other one you need is CREATE ANY PROCEDURE if you don't own the object.

I'm not sure about your reference to tablespace. That should be the schema name. Otherwise it looks ok.

fdp

P.S. if you're running it with dbms_job you also have to set job_queue_processes greater than 0.

fdp

Fred Pierce (DNRC)- fpierce_at_avialantic.com Mid-Atlantic Aviation on the Web - http://www.avialantic.com ** Mid Atlantic Air Museum Planes, Trains, & Automobiles Transporation Show Sept. 22-23 2001 - www.maam.org/transhow.html **
*** World Airshow News - www.wanews.com **