Re: Printing out of Toad

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2001 15:50:34 -0700

"Jake" <doug_jacobsen_at_intuit.com> wrote in message news:<9l3tti$6al$1_at_news.intuit.com>...
> I'd like to print table schemas similar to MS Access' Documenter function.
> Is this possible out of Toad and if so what are the steps? Thanks in
> advance.

Jake,
  I don't know what MS's output looks like, but to have TOAD print the tables and their fields and indexes and constraints you (at least under the free TOAD) look under the main menu item View for Reports. On the Reports tab you select Tables Report and then on the Tables Selection tab you select the table or tables that you want printed. Received on Thu Aug 16 2001 - 00:50:34 CEST

Original text of this message