Error when running DBMS_DDL.ANALYZE_OBJECT in PL/SQL package

From: Gunawan, Raymond Suryodiono <rgunawan_at_zsassociates.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:05:48 -0500

[Quoted] I am trying to do an 'analyze tabe <table_name> compute statistics' through a PL/SQL package.
I use:

[Quoted] [Quoted] dbms_ddl.analyze_object('TABLE', v_output_tablespace, v_just_table_name, 'COMPUTE'); [Quoted] I always get an error message saying that I don't have sufficient priviliges to do this,
although running analyze table through sqlplus never cause a problem

[Quoted] Am I using a wrong method for this?

Thanks. Received on Wed Aug 15 2001 - 22:05:48 CEST

Original text of this message