File 'rwbdexpq' not found

From: Av <avril7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2001 07:59:12 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] REP-0108:File 'rwbdexpq' not found - This message appears everytime that a user tries to run a report from a client machine, the application is located in a server and only runtimes were installed in clients. I already copy source files in the same directory as executable files but nothing happend, also I copy this file to a client computer c:\orawin95\report60\ but the message change to the next one "REP-0108:File C:\Orawin95\Report60 'rwbdexpq' not found" this message appears in a window with an OK button when you press it the report is generated succesfully. The problem is that before this message is displayed it delays about 8 to 9 seconds then the report continues normally.

I do appreciate your response on this issue.

Thanks
Av Received on Wed Aug 15 2001 - 16:59:12 CEST

Original text of this message