apache jserv & portal

From: Tulan W. Hu <twhu_at_lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:58:26 -0400

My oracle server person told me that I can setup a test environment for Oracle portal on my own machine.
I use apache 1.3.17 with jserv + jsdk 2.0 on solaris 8. I have followed the Oracle Portal Development Kit to installing the PDK-Java Framework and samples.
I modified all files that specified in the document. I have no problem to view the sample page; however,
it gave me an error message in the log file. [13/08/2001 10:39:56:827 GMT-05:00] sample/Not Found: NoClassDefFoundError: oracle.jsp.JspServlet

I found the oracle.jsp.JspServlet in the ojsp.jar file that is specified as wraperclasspath in the jserv.properties. Any suggestions for me to check this problem?

Thanks in advance!
Tulan Received on Mon Aug 13 2001 - 18:58:26 CEST

Original text of this message