Enterprise Manager

From: news.optonline.net <sundeepsardana_at_taliantsoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:39:03 GMT

[Quoted] I am having a problem using Enterprise manager remotely.

I can connect to the enterprise manager network from my laptop when I am at [Quoted] my work place. However, when I try to connect to the Enterprise manager from [Quoted] home, I get the initial logon window and it tries to connect to the management server and after sometime the logon window disappears, but the actual enterprise manager window never shows up.

For remote connections into our office, we have go through VPN. I have tried [Quoted] from home using both regular phone dial connection and internet cable. My guess is there is something in the VPN which is preventing this, any ideas !!!

I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions. Thanks a lot for your help. Received on Mon Aug 13 2001 - 19:39:03 CEST

Original text of this message