Re: Part # F49540-01

From: Fraser McCallum <fmcc_at_NOSPAModbaguru.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 22:58:02 +0100

Slava

Usually for an NT/2000 documentation disk there is an autorun directory in which you should have an autorun.exe for the install. The html files are usually found in the /doc directory and you can navigate through them by first clicking on the index.htm file.

I can't find your part reference on the Oracle site (as their search engine is down), what version of Oracle did your Online Generic Documentation CD come with? The information I have been giving you is only relevant to 8i (ie 8.1.5, 8.1.6, and 8.1.7).

Regards

Fraser McCallum
MVP Oracle
www.brainbench.com

"news.pajo.com" <slavanexpress_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:lUCc7.56217$aW5.759425_at_dfw-read.news.verio.net...
> For what there is the folder "Install"? There is no one HTML file there
 but
> a lot of .jar files.
> Slava
>
> "Fraser McCallum" <fmcc_at_NOSPAModbaguru.com> wrote in message
> > Slava
> >
> > The documentation CD contains documents in HTML format, to access simply
> > open the contents HTML file it references the rest. There is no need to
> > install it to run Oracle. If you want to have a copy of the
 documentation
 on