Re: Problems with interMedia Text "hanging".

From: John Peterson <johnp_at_azstarnet.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 14:46:13 -0700

Thomas,

I think I've finally figured out how to navigate the MetaLink maze. ;-)

Looks like the most recent patch for 8.1.7 on Windows 2000 is 8.1.7.1.5. Naturally, I need to install 8.1.7.1.1 first. Finding the patchset numbers is most tedious. They should include that in their Lifecycle documentation.

Thanks again for your help!

John Peterson