Re: Part # F49540-01

From: Fraser McCallum <fmcc_at_NOSPAModbaguru.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 21:11:02 +0100

Slava

[Quoted] The documentation CD contains documents in HTML format, to access simply open the contents HTML file it references the rest. There is no need to install it to run Oracle. If you want to have a copy of the documentation on [Quoted] [Quoted] your server simply copy the files off the CD onto one of your hard drives. [Quoted] As long as you maintain the same directory structure all the HTML files will [Quoted] still be referenced correctly.

Regards

Fraser McCallum
MVP Oracle
[Quoted] www.brainbench.com