Object Library Vs. Property Classes Opinions?

From: nick <nickymartin22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2001 11:05:19 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I've recently been running into some trouble using object libraries. In particular I've been having trouble overwritting existing objects in the library after I've made changes!! I'm sure others have had similiar problems working with Object Libraries and I would like to know how you avoid this nasty problem. I'm considering using Property Classes instead of object libraries for my subclassing needs, eventhough I understand it to be included to support older forms.

Nick Martin Received on Wed Aug 08 2001 - 20:05:19 CEST

Original text of this message