Oracle reports

From: Bruce Moore <bem522_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 12:12:25 GMT

Is there a way to turn off report collation in Oracle Reports? I need two copies of a report to print, and I need them to print page 1, page1, page 2, page 2, etc. Reports automatically prints the whole report, then the copy of the report.

Is there a way to have Oracle Reports bring up the standard windows print dialog instead of the Reports parameter screen. This way a user can select from a list of network printers as opposed to typing in long network printer names.

Any help greatly appreciated. Contact me here or through email bruce.moore_at_conectiv.com

Where else can I go to get answers to questions such as these??? Received on Mon Aug 06 2001 - 14:12:25 CEST

Original text of this message