SQL Count

From: Dennis Hancy <dennishancy_at_eaton.com>
Date: 6 Aug 2001 08:13:13 -0700

[Quoted] I have a SQL script that prints a report containing, among other things, a count of the number of employees within an organization.

I need to add to this script, and include a second column containing another count. This count is a subset of the first Count column.

In other words, if an organization contains 100 employees, the first column for that record would say 100. But I want to print a second column with the number of those employees who work in the Finance Group. So, my second column might say 10, for example.

Any hints on how to make my SQL do this? Thanks.

Dennis Received on Mon Aug 06 2001 - 17:13:13 CEST

Original text of this message