OAS - PL/SQL Cartridge: users with password expire can't access web pl/sql application

From: Nicolas Stern <nospam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:20:45 +0200

Hello !
[Quoted] Many Thanks in advance for input on the following topic:

We run OAS 4.0.8.2.a on NT 4.0, to access our 8.1.6 Server on Linux via Web - Pl/Sql applications.

We create the user on the DB with password expire.

When the user log for the first time via SQL*Plus, he gets ORA-28001 and is prompted to change password. So everything works fine.

BUT when the user logs via a Web - PL/SQL application (the password ist not stored in the DAD), he just gets the login prompt and can't go further.

 How should we proceed, to force user to change password after first login in a web - PL/SQL application ?

Thanks for any input

Nicolas Stern

 Paul Scherrer Institut
 AIT
 Information Systems Received on Fri Aug 03 2001 - 12:20:45 CEST

Original text of this message