object libraries & visual attributes

From: nick <nickymartin22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2001 12:51:31 -0700

Developer 2000

Are there any restriction on assigning objects in an object library to a visual attribute group. Anytime I try and take an existing object in my library and assign a visual attribute group to it and then copy it back into the object library the application freezes.

this is what i'm doing

  1. copy an object from an existing object library into a form.
  2. change it's visual attribute group (from a default group to some other one).
  3. copy the updated object back into the object library.

thanks,

Nick Received on Fri Aug 03 2001 - 21:51:31 CEST

Original text of this message