Re: reports page numbering

From: Jacqui <Jacqui.Spencer_at_its.lancscc.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:28:29 +0100

Thanks fo the reply. After making the changes you suggested the report kept falling over with the error "REP-1212 object 'margin' is not fully enclosed by enclosing object 'cf_tot_net_payment' ". This doesn't seem to make any sense as cf_tot_net_payment is the name of a formula column and there is no similarly named layout object.

The reason I put in max horizontal panels = 1 and max vertical panels = 2 is simply because my layout drawing is spread over more than one page and when I've tried to do reports with large layouts before this is what I've had to do in order to avoid the REP-1212 messages. But I've never had to create page numbering which resets at anything below report level before so I've been getting away with it.

Any more suggestions very welcome. Thanks again. Jacqui

 +-----+