Re: Auditing the selection SQL issuing by users in Oracle 8i

From: Joe Kazimierczyk <joseph.kazimierczyk_at_bms.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:19:40 -0400

[Quoted] You can AUDIT SELECT ON tablename; for every object you are interested in. Or AUDIT SELECT TABLE; to audit selects on all objects. This can generate a large audit trail, so watch out! And it only tells you that a certain user did a select on a certain object. You don't see what the actual select was.