AP Invoice Approval Workflow

From: Brian W. Perez <bwperez_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2001 10:32:48 -0700

Has anybody had any experience implementing the AP Invoice Approval WF in 11i? We have created a WF using the seeded version found in VISION (It wasn't installed in PROD) and are running into issues in calling this workflow. Our current work involves using the CUSTOM.pll to trigger the WF from events triggered in APXINWKB form (POST_INSERT and POST_UPDATE events.) However, there doesn't seem to be a simple way to determine which events is triggered by an update or an insert.

If anybody has attempted this I would love to pick your brain.

Brian W. Perez Received on Tue Jul 24 2001 - 19:32:48 CEST

Original text of this message