Re: Oracle Forms 6 Question - Dynamic Menus?

From: Bryan and Jennifer Wise <bjwise96_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:13:35 GMT

I know it is a little different that what you are asking for, but have you tried using hierarchical trees. These are based off of tables and people could drill down to the application they want. Also, have you tried using the roles based security on the menu so that people can only use the menus available to the roles they have been granted?