Re: os authentication and graphics builder

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 06:54:00 GMT

"Bryan and Jennifer Wise" <bjwise96_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:SGM_6.14574$P5.4991866_at_news1.rdc1.tn.home.com...
> I'm running NT4 sp 6. I'm trying to switch everything over to os
> authentication. So far I have been successful with forms and reports but
> can't get graphics to work. Running 8.1.6.0.0 statndard edition on the
 back
> end and have tried both Developer 2000 r2 and Developer 6i release2 on the
> from end. I've had trouble with both. Any ideas?
> Thanks,
> Bryan

Ideas might occur when you would have posted any *specific* error message, instead of just 'It doesn't work'
Most likely you have multiple sqlnet configuration files on your system and only the Oracle 8i sqlnet.ora is correct and the others aren't

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Sun Jul 22 2001 - 08:54:00 CEST

Original text of this message