Re: os authentication and graphics builder

From: Bryan and Jennifer Wise <bjwise96_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 06:54:39 GMT

Thanks for the info. I've gotten it to work a little now. Here's what I've gotten so far:
From graphics builder:
username blank, passwork blank gives:
[Quoted] ora-03121: no interface driver connected username /, password blank gives OG-01904 could not open the database store, but if I hit cancel then I'm connected and I can develop.

Running a form with a graphic attached:
[Quoted] username blank, password blank gives ora-00000 and doesn't connect (that's my favorite)
username / password blank gives pde-per0001 internal error(aaac44 6401,,0,ora06401:...)
followed by OG-01904 could not open the database store and does not connect.

[Quoted] I using domain\username and our users only have NT domain account. I haven't heard about the security problems. I've just started playing with os authentication. Could you give me some more info, or some references? Thanks.