Re: Advice on Reporting Tools

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 06:53:20 GMT

[Quoted] As far as I am concerned, and I have used most of the tools out there, Crystal reports Professional ( or Developer if you [Quoted] want to use web access) is tops...

[Quoted] It has enough power to do almost anything you want with Oracle ( or many, many other types of ) data and [Quoted] is easy enough for a simple reports to be designed with minimal training..

Check it out at:

http://www.crystaldecisions.com/products/crystalreports/

[Quoted] [Quoted] Note: I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of Seagate Software or Crystal..I just like their tool and, apparently so [Quoted] [Quoted] do others as it is built in to many commercial apps as the reporting engine...