Re: Cannot scroll horizontally in SQL*Plus

From: Stephan Langer <slanger_at_qits.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 06:52:53 GMT

Hi,

start sqlplus.
[Quoted] From the menu take options / environment (hope it's this in english, just have the german version where it's "Optionen/Umgebung") set first field on the right side (somewaht like "widht of buffer"?) to 500 or 1000.
Leave the Form with Ok and restart sqlplus.

Set linesize 500 (or 1000).
Now moving to the right should be possible.

hth
Stephan