Re: UnInstall Oracle, possible ?

From: Dino Hsu <dino1_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:27:05 GMT

Christophe,

I don't know how to uninstall Oracle in Linux or Unix, but I know how in Windows though:
1.uninstall with Oracle installer
2.kill the whole section in registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE
3.delete the whole oracle directory
Note: this assumes you want to remove Oracle programs completely.

Dino