Re: ADO and Oracle OLEDB 8.1.7.2.0

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:28:43 GMT

I'm doing this from memory but IIRC then CursorType = adStatic means that the recordset is not updateable.

Also doesn't

Dim arrFields(0) declare an array with no entries. I thought it should read Dim arrFields(1) and then it is the element count that incremenets from zero.

You might also get good help in the vb newsgroups.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA