Re: Forms and Apps - TEMPLATE - "Close Window" question

From: Andy Collins <andy.collins_at_clara.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:58:35 GMT

Hi Tim,

Have a look in the program units and you should see a package called APP_CUSTOM. Within the package body there are comments with regards to opening and closing windows. It's also worth looking at the Application Developer's Guide which also details things such as Query Find dilaogs, flexfield integration, etc.

Hth,

Andy.