Re: Use MS Access to create Oracle Tables?

From: Jim <no-spam_at_no-spam.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:58:55 GMT

Thank you all for your suggestions. It looks like MS Access is not a good choice for a USER-friendly front end to Oracle.

We would like to keep at least some control over what tables, etc. are created on our Oracle server and I think Daniel's idea of reviewing and executing DDL sql created by the users will be a good way to do that.

Thank you all again.