Re: Use MS Access to create Oracle Tables?

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:58:29 GMT

In general NO---
Access can be used to create tables in Oracle ( but with a lot of caveats about table names, field names, data types, etc) but as a 'general' front end for the tasks to indicate, it is simply not the tool to use:

If you want a GUI tools, Oracle has sqlWorksheet, Quest software has T.O.A.D. and SqlNavigator and there is my favorite EzSql:

For Quest:
http://www.quests.com

For EasySql
http://www.ezsql.net