Reading registry from Stored Procedure using DLL?

From: Dutchy <pim.spierenburg_at_cmg.nl>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:54:50 GMT

[Quoted] Hi y'all,

[Quoted] This is my first post in this group and I hope if someone can come up with a sollution.

I am trying to read some string values out of my registry (NT4) using a own developed DLL (in Visual Basic) which uses the ADVAPI32.DLL.

The DLL works fine. Only when I try to use it from a stored procedure it doesn't work and generates the following error: "ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01405: fetched column value is NULL"

Somehow this doesn't work. Is is possible to retrieve values from the registry in a stored procedure?

Cheers

Pim Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:54:50 CEST

Original text of this message