permission denied at server manager?

From: lkw <lkw_at_axiomatique.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:54:38 GMT

[Quoted] hi guys,

[Quoted] here is a strange question that i had encountered. when i try to use server manager to start my database in solaris, the first step is to connect internal.
SVRMGR> connect internal
Paswword:

after enter the internal password, the error occured. it prompts:
ORA-09925 .....
SVR4 - 13: Permissions Denied...

something like this..i stuck at here. I can't even login and start my database.
but as the error message indicated, it may due to some permissions setting problem.
I go thru all the oracle post-installation setting/configuration, looks like everything is configured
fine. I am out of idea where could it go wrong? hope that everybody out there can help.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

lkw. Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:54:38 CEST

Original text of this message